I love this show so much!!!!! I watched it like four times because I taped it and it was all amazing except Penny who is NICK JONAS'S LOVE INTEREST!!!!!!!! I do not even know her name but I do know that she played a mean girl named Kristen Gregory in the Clique movie. I know what you are thinking. She was just playing a character in a movie but being that mean is bound to rub off a little on her. She broke Nick's heart and she will never be forgiven!!!!! Nick said this in the episode but said Penny not Hadley. So I am replacing it with Hadley because I think it sounds better.Here it is :
"Just because Hadley plays like an angel
and smiles like an angel
and makes me feel like I'm in heaven
doesn't mean I'm going too fast!

3 comments:
YOU ARE OBSESSED!
oh my cheese goodness. THAT IS WERE I RECOGNIZED THAT GIRL FROM!!!!!!!!!
Hadley, I freakin love you! AND JOE!!!! AHHH!! AND CDC!!!! AHHH!!!!
Post a Comment